Friday, January 20, 2012

Proof That I am More Than a Milk Machine

Today I...

Got Aubrey dressed, and did her hair.

Fed Aubrey breakfast.

Read scriptures with Aubrey, and on my own.

Collected dirty diapers that had accumulated in random places around the house.

Took out the garbage

Gave Aubrey a snack

Helped Aubrey make a birthday card for Matt

Put on make-up and brushed my teeth.  (Don't ask about my hair)

Put Aubs down for a nap

Had bonding time with King Charles (as he is called by his Momma)

Loaded the dishawasher

Ate lunch (and savored every last drop of that diet coke!)

Soothed Charlie to sleep 4 times (it turns out that he likes to be held/rocked...and nothing else with do the trick.  Not the swing, the bouncy chair. etc.)

Worked with Aubrey on her iPad games

Changed 9 diapers (so far)

Contemplated dinner...

....And I was a milk machine :-)

4 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, what a day! Way to be so productive! I hope you get to relax tonight.

Rachel Burt said...

Awesome job! I wish I was that productive some days. That's good that Aubrey is still taking naps. I don't know what I would do if Evelyn stopped.

Jill said...

Way to go! It's pretty amazing when we sit and think about what we've actually done during the day! Kameron wouldn't nap unless he was snuggled up either. I have that wrap for you if you want it so that he can sleep in there and you can still be productive!

whitney said...

Sounds like a productive day! Definitely worth an extra diet coke in my book :)