Saturday, January 14, 2012

iPhone Photo Dump #3 (Charlie Edition)

 Aubrey LOVES her new brother.  She always wants to see him, wave to him, hold his hand, and hug him.  She is very sweet.  Just the other day I was in the kitchen doing something and heard Charlie start crying in the front room.  I walked in and saw Aubs trying to give him his binkie.  Oh my cute!

 Charlie sleeps best when he is wrapped up like a little burrito baby.

 This pictures makes me laugh so hard.  Charlie got his first two fingers in his mouth while he was rooting (waiting for me to whip out the boob sandwich).  This is exactly how Aubrey sucks on her fingers...All.The.Time.

 Stella is fiercely protective of Charlie.  She sits and stares at him like a little guard dog.  If he is crying or fussing she will follow us around like "what are you going to do about this?!  fix it!"

 I love Charlie's profile.

 Daddy snuggles.  I love the triple chins.

 More loves from the big sis.

Holy crap, I am a milk machine right now.  I texted this picture to Matt and other day saying "Look how much I just pumped!"  His response?  "Yamma Hamma!"

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Love the pics. I wish I was a milk machine. All I do is worry if my babies ever get enough. One side is always full and the other only feels half full ;) How's that for being detailed? Ha!

Kelly E. said...

LOVE THESE PICS! Especially the first one with Aubrey! I'm so sorry I couldn't watch her the other day! Please ask again! I love her and I can't wait to meet Charlie!

Ashley said...

yamma hamma... hahahaha!! Love the pics. He is so stinkin cute. And I love how much aubrey loves him!

Mrs. S said...

Holy cow! I don't think I've ever pumped that much in my life! Great job! You're amazing.