Things are going well. I am getting bigger and bigger all the time. And baby boy sure is getting strong. He moves around a lot, and those kicks are getting stronger everyday. Matt is now able to feel the baby move by putting his hand on my belly. And (don't tell him I told you this) sometimes he talks to my belly. My boys are bonding.
At my last appointment my doctor confirmed that everything in the ultrasound looked great, and that was a real relief. She said I am doing great at keeping my weight in check, and gaining at just the right pace. Yahoo! My uterus is also measuring just right...which was a HUGE surprise to me, because I feel like a whale these days. But that probably has something to do with how high I am carrying this baby...and the shortness of my torso.
For the most part, I am feeling great. Sleep hasn't completely alluded me yet, I've only had heartburn once or twice, and everything seems to be going really fast...which is kind of nice! The only real complaint I have at this point is that a lot of the aches and pains that usually show up during the 3rd trimester have already started for me. Lower back pain, leg cramps, pelvic pain...oh, and my feet have grown. It's kind of like my body is saying "Oh, I remember this! I know what to do!". Everything seems to be loosening up and spreading out much faster this time around. But I've been doing some prenatal yoga, and that coupled with walking seems to help.
So far, I am really enjoying being pregnant. I love watching my body change and grow to accommodate this tiny human. I am constantly in awe of the perfect miracle that our bodies are. It makes me feel powerful, and special, and closer to Heavenly Father. It is all such a gift!
4 comments:
It truly is amazing. And you look radiant! Glad to hear all is well.
LOOK!! Your wall is painted and your bed is made!! :)- SUCCESS!! You're cute as can be! Horray for baby bumps!
I had lower back pain really early in my pregnancy and I did hamstring stretches. It really helped. I'm glad that you are doing well and that the baby is healthy.
Cutest baby belly EVER! Are we going to go walking some time before it starts getting cold? I'm up for walking during the mornings too if you ever want to go while Aubs is in school... I'm loving this fall weather!
Let me know.
Post a Comment