Well, I am just becoming a major slacker about writing. Oops. I miss writing. Almost every night when the kids are in bed, I sit down and try to write. But then I just can't. I don't know why. But it's driving me crazy.
Sometimes I feel like I have a lot to say, but then it doesn't feel important. Or it feels too important.
But while I sort that out, here are some cute pictures of Aubrey from her first day of school.
I'm not afraid to say that I love having Aubrey in full day school. It has completely changed my world, and been such a good thing for all of us. Aubrey loves school so much. I am so happy to see her at the end of every day. And Charlie and I are living a much more peaceful, calm, stress-free life. Everyone is winning.
More to come soon.
Hopefully :-)
2 comments:
Full-day school for the 2 oldest is the best thing ever in my book too :)
Love the pictures of Miss Aubrey! She's just such a gorgeous little girl!
So so cute! Love the toothless grins!! And, I too am not afraid to say I love having my kiddo in school....I can't wait until next year when its all day!! Enjoy this time with Charlie, it will pass so quickly!
Post a Comment