Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rub-a-Dub-Dub...

 I'm not sure how Matt feels about me posting these pictures, but you know, I'm doing it anyway :)  Wheeee!



Lately Charlie has found bath time rather traumatizing.  He starts screaming, and not breathing, and turning blue.  So sometimes we just have to get creative and make bath time a party, you know?  I'm not sure how clean anyone really got, but it sure was fun!  And there were no tears (except maybe for when bubbles got in little sensitive eyes)!  So, I call that bath time success.  Maybe some day we'll have a tub big enough for all 4 of us.  But then there will definitely not be photos.

Also, this precious little gem.  Because why not?

Maybe someday there will be a picture of me on this blog!  But probably not, because I think Matt is allergic to cameras.

The End

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Oh my heck. I am laughing pretty hard right now. But hey, desperate times call for desperate measures! Hooray for being creative and no tears.

Jill said...

Love it!! Ryan bathes with the little ones as well, and I think it's the cutest thing!! Next time, try the johnson & johnson bubbles...they don't hurt they eyes!