Matt and I were given tickets to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert
We went on a double date with our good friends the Henricksen's. We ate at a yummy Thai place downtown, and then walked through City Creek to see the Christmas decorations and get some yummy chocolate at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
I spent A LOT of time making treats from Matt's co-workers, neighbors, teachers, etc.
Decorating...
Spending time with family. In this picture Matt can be seen playing "Just Dance" with my niece, Alexis. By the way...dude totally has skills and beat her.
My mom snuggled up with Charlie so I could play a nail biting game of hearts with Matt, my brother, and my dad. The important thing is that I didn't lose :-)
Not pictured: shopping, colds, more shopping, wrapping presents, more colds, and getting sucked into a horribly scary and gory show called The Walking Dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment