Charlie is climbing everything lately. He is definitely keeping me on my toes.
Matt and I went on the first date we've had in ages a couple weeks ago. Dinner and a movie, it's not very creative but it was just what the doctor ordered.
Aubrey outgrew her footie pajamas...so I cut off the feet, and made her wear socks:-)
Charlie saying "hooray!!"
For the first time in our 8 years of marriage, we were finally able to put Christmas lights on the outside of our house. I think Matt did a great job, even though it's too light in this picture to see them all. We may or may not have had a Griswold family moment, when we lit the lights. You know, with a drum roll and dramatic singing of Joy to the World.
I don't know how to properly describe this photo from Halloween. I'll just say that it is Matt, and it is awesome.
Aubrey's very first school picture.
The first time it snowed, Charlie stood at the back door and stared at the snowflakes as they fell on the concrete for a good 5 minutes.
Stella is getting so fat. I swear she is gonna leave a permanent divot on the top of this couch, where she likes to keep watch on the happenings of our street.
Me and my Gus Gus. Doesn't he look like trouble?! Extra cute trouble. :-)
Thank goodness the election is over.
Another picture of the cutest little witch from Halloween.
1 comment:
Cute photos....your ones with snow in the background make me wish it would just dump all December long!! Q
Post a Comment