Matt and I celebrated our 8th anniversary yesterday. We bought tree's for our back yard as a gift to each other, and planted them after the kids went to bed last night. Matt joked that we can "watch them grow...just like our love." Hahaha.
I love that after 8 years, we're still laughing with each other...often.
I love that we still enjoy spending time together, and always wish for more.
I love that we still dream together.
I love that we still seek adventure with each other.
I love that nearly every night we "argue" about who's turn it is to say the prayer. Every night he says "I think it's your turn to pray!"
I love our inside jokes, and secret memories, and conversations.
I love working together.
I love the way we maneuver through trials and tough times together.
I love that after 8 years, I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world.


2 comments:
Congrats! You two are an amazing couple, here's to many many more happy years!
Happy Anniversary! That's funny about arguing over who's turn to pray. We had to designate that Dan prays on odd days and I pray on even days, otherwise, he would try to get me to pray every day. ha ha.
Post a Comment