Charles Avett
a.k.a Charlie
(photo by Matthew Armstrong)
Born just after Christmas, weighing 9 lbs 12 oz, 20.5 inches
More pictures and details coming very soon! But for now I will say that we are home, and everyone is doing very well. Charlie is a little piece of heaven on earth! Our hearts and our home are full, and our cup runneth over.

8 comments:
Oooooh melt my heart into an ooey gooey puddle on the floor. He looks sooo sweet, beautiful, and PERFECT! Congratulations cute mama (and whole family), enjoy him and all his wonderful newness.
Welcome to the world Charlie!
Congrats - he is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your precious little one!
LOVE that little face! Im so happy for you guys! What an amazing blessing!
Oh Yay! I've been thinking about you guys! He is is precious! Cant wait to hear more! Congratulations!
SHUT UP!! His middle name is Avett? Why are you guys the coolest people on this planet?! I freaking love that! I wanna get pregnant again just to copy! ;)-
Oh Megan, he is the cutest little chunk I've ever seen! I have this thing for chunky rolly babies....I can't keep my lips out of their neck rolls....so beware!! Enjoy every minute!! So glad you're all home!
He is beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
He is so adorable!
BEST. CHRISTMAS. GIFT. EVER!!! He's so handsome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment