Matt requested a pumpkin spice cake in November. I took this picture and texted it to him so he could look forward to coming home from work that day.
Aubrey sleeps with such abandon. I took this picture because I was feeling especially jealous of her ability to sleep flat on her stomach.
Aubrey riding Torgan on one of the last warm days of the year.
I put this rocking chair together today. It's the first piece of furniture I have ever assembled by myself. I was pretty proud of myself...except it took me an hour and I really hurt my back in the process :-)
A couple of months ago Aubrey fell down the stairs at grandma and grandpa's house. It was pretty epic. Her nose bled, and we thought she might have broken it. But it mostly turned into the gnarliest rug burn ever. The scab is long gone, but her poor little nose still has a red mark from the incident. Hopefully it will go away someday.
This picture was taken sometime in November, which I now refer to as the hellish month of sickness.
Matt bought me this gigantic tub of tums when I first started getting heartburn. I am about 2/3 of the way through it now.
Aubs did something totally uncharacteristic two days ago...and fell asleep in my arms in the late afternoon. She doesn't get a nap on school days, but she apparently really needed one that day. And I thoroughly enjoyed holding her while she slept. It reminded me of how little time we have left as just the two of us.
Me today.
In other news, the baby is still breech. My doctor went ahead and scheduled a c-section for me. In my heart there is still a tiny bit of hope that he will flip at the last minute, I will go into labor early, and he will not be too big to fit. But I have also prepared myself mentally and emotionally for the inevitability of a c-section, and I suspect that that will happen. So I have been busy busy, nesting away and getting everything ready. He will be here so soon! Look for an announcement soon after Christmas :-)
1 comment:
I'm glad the month of hellish sickness is behind you. It's hard enough to take care of your family when they/you are sick and NOT pregnant. Gold stars to you especially for making it through it all.
Sorry to hear your little boy is still breech. Have you checked out the website http://spinningbabies.com
I have had multiple friends use some of the techniques on that website and their breech babies turned. Best wishes to you in the comping weeks in particular!!
Post a Comment