We had our ultrasound this morning, and discovered that baby #2 is a boy! It was so very exciting. I have to admit that I suspected it was a boy from the very beginning. When we had the first ultrasound to see the heartbeat at 8 weeks, I said to Matt "That's a boy!" To which he replied "That's a jelly bean!" and I said "That's a BOY jelly bean!" It's fun to be right. And in case you were wondering, Matt is very excited. :-)
From what we can tell, everything looks good. They don't tell you anything when you're there...they give it to a doctor to review and then call you if anything looks out of the ordinary. So in this case, no news is good news. But we got to see his heart, head, face, feet, legs, arms, hands, organs, placenta, boy parts, etc. It was so fun to feel him kick and punch, and to watch it on the screen at the same time.
I am so excited to have a boy. And a little nervous too. Sometimes I think I don't know how to be a boy Mommy! But I love him already so much, and I can't wait to learn what it's like to be a boy mommy. We are so happy.

17 comments:
i'm so excited for you guys!!! it will be so fun to have a boy.A little brother for Aubrey!!!! so fun!!!!!
Being a boy mommy is a LOT of fun and you will be a terrific one as you are a girl mommy!! Congratulations.
Awesome, awesome news!!
Congratulations! Boys are fun fun!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun (I nannied a total of 5 boys during my single years), different than girls, but no less fun! :)
Congratulations!!!
Yay! Boys are so much fun! I've got 3 and don't know what I would do with a girl!? I'm so glad everything looks good. It's so fun to have that ultrasound and see everything! Congratulations!
Boys are THE BEST!!!! I love my little man. I am so thrilled for you and Matt! Congrats!
Congratulations! Very exciting!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Being a boy mommy is the best.
congrats! can't wait to hear what having a boy is like :)
Oh Megan, so so excited for you. I love boys! My three are crazy and fun and I love being a boy momma. You will love being a mommy to this boy of yours too. And Aubrey will be the sweetest big sister. Congrats!
Hooray! Welcome to my world:) haha. Congratulations. You will be a wonderful boy mommy!
So so fun!! boys are a handful, but so much fun! congrats!
Congratulations! I felt the same way when I was pregnant with Adam, but it comes pretty naturally! Does he look like a Gabriel?
congrats! congrats! a thousand times over! You'll be a fabulous boy mommy, I just know it :)
Congrats! Baby boys are so much fun!!
Post a Comment