We got an awesome deal on groupon, so Matt took a day off of work and we spent the day in the sun and water with Aubs. For the most part, she loved it. She LOVED the lazy river, the wave pool, and the kiddie area. Matt took her down some of the really big water slides, and she was undecided about that:) She didn't cry or get scared, but she didn't seem to really love it either. So it was just fine. I went down 2 slides and decided to quit. My balance is so off right now that every time I came out of the slide I would totally crash and roll into the water! So that was that.
Aubrey did really REALLY struggle with transitioning from one activity to another while we were there. And she got really tired after a while (she still takes a 2 hour nap on most days). But other than that, it was a pretty successful day. I've got pictures to prove it.
At the wave pool. She didn't really want to go in very far. She liked just standing there and letting the waves crash into her. I think we need to get her to the ocean.
This picture cracks me up. Matt totally started crashing when he came out of this slide. Look at his leg sticking straight up in the air! But he held Aubrey up, so she didn't even go under the water.
Love it!
P.S. We have the big ultrasound tomorrow morning! Yahoo!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! We have a big water park like 3 minutes from our house and I always want to go but havent. I need to go before summer is over!
Good luck at your ultrasound!
Your family is so cute Megs! Good luck tomorrow! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment