That's right! We are SO thrilled to announce that Baby #2 is on the way!!!!
Here are the answers to some of your most FAQ's.
-How far along are you? 12 weeks
-When are you due? My due date is January 3rd.
-Are you so excited? Of course! We have been waiting for this for such a long time. During the first 11 weeks I was very cautious with my emotions. I was just so scared that we would lose this pregnancy, and I couldn't let myself fully fall in love with this baby right away. It was my way of protecting my heart. But when we heard and saw the heartbeat for the first time at 8 weeks, and then again at 12 weeks...so much of my fear melted away and has been replaced with pure joy!
-Have you been sick? At any given moment, the following things can be found on my night stand. Gatorade, saltine crackers, and a bottle of Zofran. That should answer your question. Yes, I have been ridiculously sick. And it all started just in time for our trip to Florida. But again, the sickness was always a welcome sign that I am in fact pregnant. So even though it has been miserable, and I've popped blood vessels in my face from throwing up so hard...it's a happy kind of miserable:)
-How many babies are in there? Yes, we were on fertility drugs when we conceived. But there is ONLY ONE baby in there. No, we are not disappointed about that! We are thrilled with the one on the way, and we will always be happy with whatever God blesses us with. Now, I may end up looking like I'm carrying twins...but if that is the case, do yourself a favor and keep your opinions to yourself :-)
Well, that should just about cover it for now. It is such a relief to finally tell the world our happy news! Now I can eat at church without getting strange looks, and stop trying to hide my already bulging belly:) And I will be sure to post pictures when I stop just looking fat, and start looking pregnant!
And, thank you to all of my friends and love ones who have offered prayer's and positive energy on our behalf. We love you all.
27 comments:
Congratulations! Sorry you're so sick, but Thank heavens for Zofran! Its my best friend during the whole 9 months of pregnancy.
Yay!!!! I was definitely sending pregnant vibes your way. :) Our due dates are only a couple of weeks apart! I am also sorry that you are so sick. Hope the sickness ends soon!
hooray :) i'm so happy for you guys! congrats!
Meg, I am so so so happy for you! That is so hard to be sick but not feel like you can't tell anyone about it. I hope you feel better soon.
I am SO SO SO happy for you!!! I think about you all the time and my heart has went out to you. I'm thrilled for your little family to grow. Now - send some of that energy my way so we can have another ;)
Okay I am peeing my pants with excitement about this wonderful news. SOOOO happy for you! So fun that we are due a week apart form each other!
Oh Megan, I'm so so so excited for y'all! You so deserve this! Ohhhh! I'm just so happy for you!
I know I've never even met you in real life but I've been praying for you and this post made me incredibly teary eyed and happy. CONGRATULATIONS!!! And hooray for a January baby, such a perfect way to start off the new year :D
I am so happy for you two! You are such a good mommy! Hope you start feeling better soon and congratulations!
YAY! Hurray! I hope you start feeling better soon too! Let's get together soon :)
Aw, I am relieved for you. Congratulations! I hope you get some relief from sickness SOON. My heart is so happy for you:) I bet Aubrey is going to be the sweetest (little) big sis!
...and if you're taking guesses, I'm thinking BOY:)
Megan,
Congratulations! I'm sorry you are so sick. I hope this isn't out of line but why were you taking fertility drugs? I have a few friends who also struggled with fertility and all had to go through with fertility treatments that is why I am curious.
I am happy for you that there is only one in there! I can't imagine having multiple babies and a toddler running around!
Congrats again, babies are the biggest blessing in the world.
Congratulations!! So so happy for you and your family. It is such a miraculous blessing to bring children into the world.
Congratulations Megan! I am so happy for you. I know how much you wanted this and it's such an amazing blessing!
Congratulations, Megan! I'm so excited for you! I love the details, although I'm so sorry about the horrible sickness. Hopefully that part will pass soon!
Yay! I've been wondering how the pregnancy's been treating you, thanks for the update! So excited!
Holler! That is so fun! we are so excited for you guys! How fun will that be for Aubrey to be a big sis! I am going to have to say boy as well!You should try some "prego-pops"(yep-thats the real name:) at your local pharmacy-they are to help wonders with the sickness. Good luck babe!
CONGRATULATIONS!! So sorry that you've been sick...hope the sickness goes away soon for you!
Such exciting news!!!!! Congratulations! So happy for you and hope your sickness fades soon :)
hooray for morning sickness!!!!!
hooray hooray!!! i'm so so so happy for you and matt!!! best of luck with the pregnancy!!!
YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!Love that picture!
I can't wait to meet the new little guy...Eeeeeeek! So glad everything is still going well, and you're still sick! Hopefully you can still have a fun summer and not feel too awful! Let's play soon...Spencer asked me the other day if he could play with Aubrey!
HOORAY! Congratulations!
I am so inspired by your positive outlook despite feeling so sick. I hope you can feel better soon and just enjoy the little one who is on the way. Congrats!! what a blessing!
best news ever!! I am so so happy for you!!
Wahooo!! This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment