Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photo Meme: Day 3

Day 3:  A photo of the cast from your favorite show.

I'm taking this to mean television show, even though my brother did his favorite stage show.  I picked two...one is a comedy and one is a drama.

Modern Family is without a doubt the best comedy on television right now.  I love it more than I've ever loved The Office.  Sadly I didn't get into it until the second season, but it's the type of show that doesn't matter where you start.  So if you haven't discovered the joy of this show yet...have no fear!  Just start now!  (By the way, one of the greatest episodes is called "Caught In The Act".  Don't miss that one.)

When The Good Wife first started, I thought "Oh great...another courtroom drama".  But it is really SO much more than a courtroom drama...and I absolutely love it.  There's family conflict, a politician husband, a competitive law firm, and a political campaign.  OH!  And a love triangle!  The writing is excellent, and the acting is superb.  The only downside is that you really need to watch the show from the beginning to fully understand all of the relationships and intricacies, and it is currently in the second season.  But hey, that's what dvd's are for!

What are your favorite shows right now?

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I am a total reality TV lover. Biggest Loser and American Idol are the only shows I watch.

whitney said...

Ooo, I'll have to try both of them!

I'm a total glee, project runway, and parks and recreation junkie.