Day 4: A picture of your night.
Instead of rushing through dinner and bedtime to get to my spinning class on time last night, I decided to stay home and take it easy. We ate dinner, had a nice Family Home Evening lesson with Aubrey about prayer, played ring around the rosies 500 times. After Aubrey went to bed, I went to the store to pick up a few things, and then I came back, this is how I found Matt. Washing dishes and watching Wipe Out at the same time.
I had had a clomid induced headache all day long, so I got in the tub for a soak, and listened to Pandora radio on my phone. Then Matt came up and talked with me while I was in the tub. We had a nice evening.
Although, this morning I was feeling guilty about missing my spinning class. That is until my friend Chiara sent me a message saying it was way hard last night. Then I was kinda glad I didn't go. ;)
P.S. I just realized how bad it looks to post a picture of me soaking in the bathtub and a picture of Matt doing the dishes. Jeez, could I make myself look more lazy? I promise I worked really hard yesterday!
7 comments:
Was he laughing out loud at Wipe Out? We should have you guys over on a Thursday night to watch it with us some time.
Katie, he was laughing so hard he was tearing up! And it took him twice as long to do the dishes...but as long as he was having a good time, who cares, right?! We really should get together and watch wipeout, America's funniest home videos, and Modern Family. That would be the best night ever!
You TOTALLY deserve it!!
Ah, nothing curs everything quite like a bubble bath and an awesome husband.
Our "game" of choice for FHE is swinging the kids around in a blanket. They laugh like crazy and Boyd and I get a great workout. It's a win-win situation.
Husband doing dishes and wife in the bath is quite possibly the best situation ever! I'm so glad you stayed home instead of coming to spin! Now I'm kicking myself in the butt for not staying home and taking a nice long bubble bath myself! Grrrr!
I loved the picture of your feet soaking and all the bubbles! I've always liked the idea of a bath but for some reason I have a hard time taking them!
Don't worry, I won't judge...sounds like an ideal evening to me!
Post a Comment