A Picture of you and the person you have been the closest to the longest.
Originally I was planning on posting a picture of just me and my mom. But I couldn't find a picture of just her and I, so I thought this one would be appropriate because I am incredibly close to everyone in this picture.
The reason why I chose my mom for this, is because we have always been very close. And I can say with complete confidence that I haven't been closer to anyone else for as long we have. I mean, she was there when I was born, right? We have always been able to talk about anything, and she has been there for me during some of the most difficult times in my life. Especially since I have become a mother.
In addition, my father, grand mother, grand father, and brother have all been solid rocks in the foundation of my life. I am very close with all of them, and I know I could rely on all of them for anything.
But, of course, Matt and Aubrey are the people I am closest to on a daily basis. They are a part of me, and each hold a big piece of my heart. It doesn't get any closer than that.
(P.S. I also love this picture because Aubrey is trying to pull my mom's earring out of her ear:)
2 comments:
Great pic! Such a cute fam!! I had a great time last night hanging with you girls! Thanks for all the fun, let's keep it going next month...
Thank heavens for moms, right? Heaven knows where we'd be without them.
Post a Comment