Matt got his special home made chocolate cake for his birthday...and it was mighty tasty, if I do say so myself!
Some of our closest friends came over for games and cake. We love these guys.
Matt kicked our butts at Seinfeld Scene-It
Did I mention that the cake was delicious?
The birthday boy was pretty wiped out after a full day of skiing before friends came over...but he still managed to have a great time:)
And just because this blog isn't complete without a photo of Aubs...here she is at lunch time. This is one of my favorite expressions that she makes. I love the little raised eyebrows. Gets me every time!
And last but not least, I have started making my own bread. And I got an apron. With polka dots. You guys, I totally feel like a Molly Mormon housewife. And I kinda like it.
P.S. I've also started taking a Zumba class. And now my life is complete...because I have never had that much fun exercising in my life. Hooray!
4 comments:
How fun! The cake does look delicious and the bread too! Yum.
I've always wanted to try Zumba- it looks so fun. Do you take the classes at a YMCA?
We had a great time with you guys! I feel so bad, i was a tad ornery...but we had a ton of fun and the cake was super delish!
Way to go on the bread making! Go Megan, Go Megan, it's Matt's birthday, go Megan! Love that little face of Aubrey's. What a beauty she is. P.S. I have only done Zumba once, but I loved it!
Happy (belated) Birthday, Matt!!!
Those are some beautiful bread loaves! Mind sharing the recipe? I'm always looking for new tried and tested ones :)
I'm also totally jealous of the zumba class. I've been dying to try it out!
Post a Comment