Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cheetah Girl

I'm not gonna lie.  I kinda hate Halloween.  It has just never been my favorite holiday.  But I think Aubrey makes a pretty cute cheetah, don't you?


 She got to go trick or treating Wednesday at school.

Then later that night we had the Halloween party at church.
Then Saturday we have a Halloween party with Matt's family.  And then I will gladly kiss this holiday goodbye and start listening to my Christmas music and getting ready for Thanksgiving:)

P.S. Don't you love how enthusiastic Aubs is about her "say cheese!" face?  She cracks me up!

7 comments:

Mrs. S said...

They don't get cuter than that! What a darling!

Jill said...

Adorable! Love the whiskers, and her cheesy smile!! What a cute pair...love your hat too by the way!! Enjoy these last two days of halloween, they're already pushing it out of the way at the stores...

Natasha and Jesse said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! I really like her ringlet hair too. What is the quote on the wall behind Aubrey in the first picture?

Megan said...

The quote on the wall says "Having somewhere to live is Home, Having someone to love is Family, Having both is a blessing."

Melanie said...

Leah would be completely jealous! Just yesterday she started asking me if she could be a cheetah for Halloween. Two days before Halloween? Yeah, no!

Aubrey is adorable!

whitney said...

Could there be a cuter cheetah in the world? Me thinks not.

I gotta say, though...how does one hate Halloween? It's absolutely fabulous in my book :)

Erica said...

oh so very cute!!!

...and i'm with you on the christmas music :)