Friday, November 5, 2010

Things That Must Go

-Glenn Beck

-Stella barking like a maniac at 6:00 am when she hears the neighbor pulling out her garbage bins, and thinks that someone in going to come and murder us all.

-Aubrey being sick basically every other week from October to April.

-Aubrey sucking on her fingers and putting everything in her mouth, thus being sick every other week from October to April.

-Taylor Swift.  Look, I know she is tall, and skinny, and beautiful, and writes songs about her famous boyfriends, and it's all just so scandalous...but have you heard her sing live?  Girlfriend cannot sing.  If there was no such thing as auto tune, no one would know who she is.  And now she is everywhere promoting her new album, and there is no escaping her tone deaf live performances.

-The $#@*$&! economy.

-Glee being so raunchy this season.  Way to take a really great show and totally ruin it, Fox.

-The neighborhood kids leaving their crap out in the alley ALL THE TIME.  So help me, if I have to get out of my car to move your bike/scooter/skateboard/tonka truck one more time, I'm just going to start stealing it.  That will teach you.

-Insurance companies.

-Glenn Beck.  Wait, did I already say that?

What are some of the things YOU think must go?

10 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Jeggings, Obama, tantrums, house flies, dog poop, and here is to wishing the chocolate was never invented!

Lloyd said...

I will go with the toys in the alley, I am about to just start running them over with my truck!

I also think that Rude drivers must go.

I also want to see certain political figures leave the planet to never return.

Matt said...

* Men who miss the urinal in public restrooms.
* Glen Beck (oh, wait...)
* Insurance Companies
* Getting fat
* Most of the music on the radio
* Fox News
* Mayonnaise
* Politics and Political Ads
* Baldness
* Seattle Winters

Chiara said...

hahaha - you are the best! I'll just add one little thing....

*THE NEED FOR MONEY

Grrrrrrr! Why can't we all just get what we want when we want it?

Two Dot Crew said...

state and federal audits on small businesses...

Nikki said...

Stress eating

Jill said...

I'm sure you can guess my list so I'll spare you the details! The top of it right now would have to be what you said, Spencer being sick from here until April....or May!

C. C. Fawson said...

First, I write in defense of jeggings. Have you tried jeggings? As the name implies they are the happy child spawned from jeans and leggings. They are the realization of comfort and fashion coexisting.

And then I would like to add vomit to the list. Particularly other people's vomit.

Sonnie's Stories said...

Amen on getting rid of Glenn Beck. He makes people CRAZY. My mother in law yelled a me the other day, all because I disagreed with Glenn Beck. Ahh, I didn't like being yelled at at all. Thus, I don't like Glenn Beck.

whitney said...

Ditto on the Glenn Beck and raunchy Glee. boo! for both of them!