Thursday, August 5, 2010

Because What Else Can I Do?

Dear Momma,

I heard you were trying to work on your patience.  That's why I decided to wake up for good at 4 am.  Just trying to help...have a great day!

Sloppy Kisses,

Aubs


Dear Aubrey,

Don't do this ever again.  I don't need any more help working on my patience.

Love,
Momma

P.S.  Daddy is coming to take out your lightbulbs, books, and fan.  I will see you at 7:30 and no sooner.


Dear Prison Warden,

You suck, and I want my books back.  I will see you at 7:30 with one gigantic poop.

Your Best Inmate,
Aubs

7 comments:

Chiara said...

hahahaha! hahahahah! hahahah!

whitney said...

Oh, you make me laugh. You are friggin' hilarious Miss Megan.

Lauren Davison said...

Teehee... Love it.

Jill said...

Awesome!!
p.s., that's what we had to do with Spencer, plus locking his closet, and it worked!!

Two Dot Crew said...

turn the door knob around and lock her in there...that's what my parents did with my brother cus he NEVER slept! as long as her room is safe, you won't be turned in to social services!

Ashley said...

HAHA You crack me up!

It's Miller Time said...

Hang in there!! Things have to get better, right?