"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Monday, July 5, 2010
Staycation
Well, lovely friends and readers, starting this past Friday Matt is taking almost 2 weeks off of work for a little summer vacation. So my guess is that I won't be blogging very much, as we have lot's of fun things planned. But hopefully by the time he goes back to work I will have pictures and stories to share from a camping trip, days at the zoo and waterpark, a hike, a day trip to Logan, a date night, and anything else we can conjure up over the next two weeks. Until then...happy summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So fun! We just did a staycation of sorts and loved it! Much less stressful than traveling
Do you think you could squeeze in a little get together?!
JEALOUS!! VERY! Have ever so much fun!
Ooo, so much fun! I'm jealous of all the fun things on your list, even the ones I don't know about (because whatever they are, I'm sure they're better then anything I'll be doing).
HAVE TONS OF FUN!!
Post a Comment