"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
So sweet! Thanks for that ray of sunshine today. I love seeing little girls dance with their daddies.
That has to be the sweetest little giggle I've ever heard :)
Can't watch without smiling. I love it!
I love her laugh!
Love it! Love the hair, love the song, love the interaction. You have such a sweet family!
That video makes my heart so happy. So sweet.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sweet! Thanks for that ray of sunshine today. I love seeing little girls dance with their daddies.
That has to be the sweetest little giggle I've ever heard :)
Can't watch without smiling. I love it!
I love her laugh!
Love it! Love the hair, love the song, love the interaction.
You have such a sweet family!
That video makes my heart so happy. So sweet.
Post a Comment