Friday, July 2, 2010

Be Still My Heart

I know they are sitting in a shed and playing music with their adorable dog sitting next to them, and Scott is wearing shorts with laced up boots and a funky hat, and that is kind of redneck (but mostly hot).  That is part of their charm if you ask me.  But!  Listen to this music.  Listen to the words, and the harmonies, and the guitar.  Try not to be swept away.  Try not to watch it 3 times in a row.

3 comments:

Chiara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chiara said...

Yep - watched it 3 times (or maybe more...I didn't keep track) I DID add it to my play list....and I think Scott and his skinny legs with those horrible boots are just about the best thing I've seen all day! :)

whitney said...

*dreamy sigh*

you just made my day.