Monday, June 7, 2010

Conversations Over Stovetop S'mores

 **Note:  Matt loves the show Wipe Out, and asks me to watch it with him all the time.  I kind of hate that show so I usually say no, and he whines about this daily.

Me: Why did you move that rug to the middle of the kitchen floor?

Matt:  Because Stella likes to lay on it.

Me:  Well she's in my way.

Matt:  Well maybe you're in her way.

Me:  Sometimes I wish you loved me as much as you love this dog.

Matt:  I love you.

Me: Mmmm hmmm.

Matt:  But the thing is, I bet if I asked Stella to come in the other room and watch "Wipe Out" with me, she would.

Me:  I need to go wash my hair.

4 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

That is so hilarious! I must say that I would definitely be watching wipe out with Matt. I LOVE that show. I nearly wet my pants every time. Like last week when there was an asian man going through the punching wall and got hit where the sun don't shine and the hosts said "OH! Right in the wonton!" You can't tell me that is not funny! Are you sure you would rather wash your hair !? :)

Melanie said...

Ha! I'll join you with the hair washing... or the stovetop smores, please!

Chiara said...

Tell Matt he can come over and watch that show with my boys anytime! They get the biggest kick out of it!!

And you and I can wash our hair together! ;)-

Jill said...

Ryan loves that show! That's what they can do on our girl's trip...