"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Rain
It is a rainy day today, and I have had a headache all day. It's cold for June, but it's a beautiful day because I am inside my warm house with my pajamas on, and I am listening to the rain pitter patter on the windows. Stella is curled up underneath my desk, sleeping on my feet.
Matt took Aubrey to his parents house, and left me here to work on my Relief Society lesson. (Yes, I was released from Young Women's, and now teach R.S.) Now I am done, and my house has been picked up, and it is very quiet. Except for the rain.
It rained yesterday too.
Yesterday I went the the doctor and got probed. Being a woman is not easy sometimes, I tell ya.
Last night after Aubrey went to bed and Matt came home, we ate pizza. There were no new movies we wanted to rent so we watched New Moon. Matt would not admit it, but he likes the Twilight movies. He kept asking about the werewolves. "Can they turn into wolves whenever they want, or only when there is a full moon?" "Are the wolves really faster than vampires?" "Do you like Edward or Jacob better?" He is cute.
Don't tell him I told you.
Also, after looking through old pictures I have decided that I am meant to have long hair. Thoughts?
P.S. This makes me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I agree (as have I always) that you were meant to have long hair. So say we all.
I'm a little partial to long hair... I will probalby never cut mine :)
Sounds like you had a great day! I love the rain.
P.S. I like your new blog layout
I love the rain. I can't wait for Monsoon season to start. It is almost here! I didn't know it rained buckets in the desert until I moved here! As for hair, I think you were just mean to have a drop dead gorgeous set of hair. Long or short it always looks. good.
Hey Megs! I just caught up on your blog! How long have you been trying to get pregnant? It can be so frustrating. Aubrey is beautiful! I loved your pictures of San Diego! You are an amazing mother! Love your hair length right now, although I do recall when it was super long and it was gorgeous then too! Take care!
Today while enjoying your fantastic lesson which you adeptly shortened with a late start, I noticed the light shining on your hair and thought, "She has such an awesome color of hair!" Lucky you. So long or short I love the color.
--Lauriann
I love how no one is commenting on you being probed! I've got something horrendously worse right now than being probed. Lucky us. Ryan is the same way with the twilight movies! I love answering his questions. And that's funny about the hair, because I was just thinking the same thing about myself. My face does not support long hair. It just doesn't...
Post a Comment