I will write again soon. I promise. As soon as I can find my confidence, nerve, ambition, determination, drive, energy, creativity, and bra. If you need me I'll be in the bathtub.
Agreed. Bra's blow. Let's all plan on a Wednesday walk in the afternoon. If you're up to going when I get home. Then we can verbally bash whoever did this to you!
Oh man. That cartoon in fabulous. Pretty sure that's how I felt yesterday... Kirby got home, saw I needed to get out, so I went and walked around Kohl's for two hours. SOOO needed it.
Only--you'd probably have to find your bra before doing something like that... ;)
Oh Meagan, I totally know how you feel. And I loved this comic because it totally is how I feel. And my scape - also the bathtub! Hope you find all those things soon, it's horrible when we lose them all at once isn't it? Hang in there! :o)
5 comments:
Bra's are overrated. Let me know if you want to go for a Wednesday walk :)
Agreed. Bra's blow. Let's all plan on a Wednesday walk in the afternoon. If you're up to going when I get home. Then we can verbally bash whoever did this to you!
Oh man. That cartoon in fabulous. Pretty sure that's how I felt yesterday... Kirby got home, saw I needed to get out, so I went and walked around Kohl's for two hours. SOOO needed it.
Only--you'd probably have to find your bra before doing something like that... ;)
Oh Meagan, I totally know how you feel. And I loved this comic because it totally is how I feel. And my scape - also the bathtub! Hope you find all those things soon, it's horrible when we lose them all at once isn't it?
Hang in there! :o)
Oh honey, I get it. I so, so get it.
Post a Comment