Monday, May 17, 2010

I just finished jumping up and down while sqealing and clapping my hands....

...because guess who has added a new tour date to their summer tour...IN UTAH!

That's right!  The Avett Brother's!  Just yesterday Matt and I were contemplating taking a road trip to Colorado this summer so we could see these guys again (we are both seriously obsessed right now), but I got an AWESOME surprise when I got a FB message saying that they posted some new tour dates on their web page.  So I followed the link and low and behold they are coming to Deer Valley on September 3rd!  We can't wait!  So, If anyone wants to come with us for an awesome show...just let us know.  We'll be buying our pre-sale ticket tomorrow:)

To fall in love, please watch this.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I like it. YOu will have to get me some more tunes so I can get excited with you :)

Jill said...

Um Wow!! Just found my new favorite song!!! Love Love Love it. Brooklyn Brooklyn take me in...AHhhhhhhhhhh You have to let me borrow your c.d.'s so I can hear some more. How much are tickets??

whitney said...

Ooo, so jealous! I can't even believe you get to see them TWICE and I can't even see them ONCE! I'm so darn green with envy. I've never seen that music video, it's so beautiful.

Chiara said...

I just have to let you know....that my husband clicked on your blog a few days ago....and then clicked on the link you put on this post to listen to a song by The Avett Brother's.....and he has now downloaded every song they play...has it set as a playlist on our computer and has it going non-stop all day long!! ;)- We just love it! In fact, you will probably see us at the concert!!