"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Friday, February 12, 2010
Love
I love so many things. In honor of Valentines Day, here are some of the things/people I love.
Pajama Pants
Sugar Cookies
Matt
Bubble Baths
Games
Frosted blueberry doughnuts from Harmons
The Avett Brothers
Aubrey
Painting my fingernails
Thunder storms
Burts Bees night cream
Beards
Jill
The beach
blogging
Ashley
Stars
Campfires
Gain laundry detergent
Melanie
The smell of babies
Early morning snuggles
Friday nights
Sunday Dinners
Ikea
My Readers, friends and family.
Have a lovely Valentine's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love a lot of those same things! Gain laundry detergent is the best! Happy Valentine's day to you!
Awwwwwww, I hope that's ME Jill!! Cute list, I may have to steal your idea.....I had so much fun today! It was nice talking to another woman!!! Let's plan on next week for sure. Spencer was really upset and crying when you guys left, he kept staring out the window saying "Bye bye??" and looking at me. It was sad...
YAY! I love you too! Thanks for being such a great friend :) Have a very Happy Valentines Day!
I made the list! What a great pick-me-up! I love you, too, and I am always so inspired by you. Happy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment