But only some days.
We also have days when all we do is snuggle, and sing songs, and read books over and over again. Days when we bake together, and laugh, and play ring around the rosy 48 times in a row. Days when nap time is easy, and bedtime is easy, and everything feels pretty easy. Wonderful days that remind me that I am doing what I always wanted to do...be a mother.
It is a hard job, but it's a job I love and a job that I wouldn't trade for anything. Because even though some days I wish someone else dealt with the screeching, and therapy, and all the hard stuff...I'm glad I am the one to be there for all of it. The good and the bad.
8 comments:
Totally agree with what you've said. I once had it planned out in my head how I would pay for a plane ticket to China with cash so it would be harder for anyone to know where I'd gone. Still here though, and always will be.
Amen sister. She is so beautiful. Her eyelashes are so long! Lucky girl!
Isn't that true? I was just talking to a friend about the not so sweet moments we have after we become moms, and how noone seems to tell us. It is a beautiful thing, but it has its hard moments... for everyone. We all have our challenges and Heavenly Father sent us these angels to remind us that we have a lot, a LOT to learn. Because He loves us.
I simply ADORE your girly's hair! I PRAY that Olivia's hair will be at least 10% as beautiful as hers! :)
hugs! and happy new year!
Such good picts, she is getting so pretty! And I love that you started this post with 'in which'. My sister's friend over at http://missjillnewyork.blogspot.com/ starts each post with 'in which..', you would like it ;)
Amen! By the way, that first picture of Bree is heartbreaking!
Ahhhhhh, thanks, I feel like I have more bad days than good lately and it's making me second guess my choice in fertility. I love Spencer more than anything, but it's a good thing I didn't know just how hard it would be.....keep on trucking just like the rest of us and maybe we'll all make it through with our sanity!
Those pictures made me smile all the way through my body.
those eyes...beautiful...they say it all!
Post a Comment