Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing much to say...


...except that these pictures make me happy. The first is of Aubrey giving one of her sweet, drool filled kisses. The next is from the annual N family Christmas pajama party.

I hope you all are having fun getting ready for the holidays. I still have a bit of shopping to do, and that is stressing me out a little (I really loathe shopping this close to Christmas), but we have been enjoying this Christmas season. We have been talking to Aubrey a lot about Jesus, and she loves pointing to pictures of him in books and in the Ensign. Her absolute favorite book to read at the moment is called Room For a Little One...about Christ's humble birth in the manger with all the animals around him. Every time we read it (which is often) I am reminded why this time of year is so special to me. If you need a reminder, please watch this. Merry Christmas!

*** I posted some of our other family pics below

2 comments:

Nat said...

Look at you in your stylish black coat! Sexy.

How is Aubrey enjoying the big girl bed?

Katie said...

Ah! What a great happy pic that second one is! I love getting new Christmas Jammies too!