Sunday, November 29, 2009

We Like To Snuggle


Both of these photos were taken today. One of Matt and Aubrey snuggling up while they watched Music and the Spoken Word (their Sunday morning tradition while I get ready for church), and one of Aubrey and I trying to wake up from a nap after church. I think these pictures are a pretty good indicator of how we like to spend our time together on Sundays. Relaxing and snuggling:)

2 comments:

whitney said...

yay! for a baby that likes to snuggle! 2 of my 3 are definite cuddlers and I love it!

WRYUN said...

Lucky!! I wish I could take a nap at all, because I would definitely be snuggling with my boys in slumber if I could!! Spencer loves music and the spoken word too, isn't that funny? He watches it while he eats breakfast with Ryan. Gonna miss you on Sundays.....