Hey Megan! Just so you know for the next time she's "in season" they make disposable diapers specifically for dog's in heat you can get at petsmart or petco. And if you prefer washable ones check out www.seasonals.com (really funny pics on that site too). And the nice thing about the diapers designed for dogs are that they have an opening for the tail! Good luck with Stella!
Oh, so funny! I remember my parents doing the same thing with our dog. In fact, she was a cocker too. Seeing Stella makes me miss her desperately. Boyd is really trying to talk me into getting a dog. I haven't chosen to tell him I'm fine with it. I'll make him wait it out a little longer. :)
When my dad told me about "puppy pads" for one of their dogs I was stunned...I'd never even thought of the necessity. One of the "joys" of female dog ownership.
10 comments:
PAHAHAHAH!
Funniest thing this year!!
Hey Megan! Just so you know for the next time she's "in season" they make disposable diapers specifically for dog's in heat you can get at petsmart or petco. And if you prefer washable ones check out www.seasonals.com (really funny pics on that site too). And the nice thing about the diapers designed for dogs are that they have an opening for the tail! Good luck with Stella!
hahahah - you guys are awesome!!
I will kindly add this to my list of reasons why I do not want a dog. Thank you!!
That is awesome.
If it makes you feel any better, this is not that weird, unfortunately it's sometimes a necessity.
I LOVE it! Does that mean you have 2 in diapers!
Poor little stella...apparently it sucks being female no matter what your species.
ps-I don't blame you a bit, Megan. I'm sure it's a nightmare to clean up after her right now!
Oh, so funny! I remember my parents doing the same thing with our dog. In fact, she was a cocker too. Seeing Stella makes me miss her desperately. Boyd is really trying to talk me into getting a dog. I haven't chosen to tell him I'm fine with it. I'll make him wait it out a little longer. :)
When my dad told me about "puppy pads" for one of their dogs I was stunned...I'd never even thought of the necessity. One of the "joys" of female dog ownership.
Post a Comment