That's right, we're heading to the grand canyon this week to make the big rim to rim hike. We've been busy getting everything ready to go. I'm so excited! I am looking forward to accomplishing this goal, seeing this beautiful part of the world in a new way, and just getting away from it all. I am planning on taking tons of pictures so I can write a well documented post when we get back. Wish us luck!
"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
My Favorite FHE Activity
That's right, we're heading to the grand canyon this week to make the big rim to rim hike. We've been busy getting everything ready to go. I'm so excited! I am looking forward to accomplishing this goal, seeing this beautiful part of the world in a new way, and just getting away from it all. I am planning on taking tons of pictures so I can write a well documented post when we get back. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ooo, I'm jealous! The pumpkin patch is definitely on the agenda!
Good luck with your Grand Canyon hike-you'll do great!
Wahooooooooooo, Good Luck! Can't wait to see pix.
Have a great hike! Aubrey is so adorable in her tractor pics. Fun, fun!
Post a Comment