Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Picture Post

We had a great time at Gardner village last week with some friends and the kiddos. Aubrey had her first pony ride, and absolutely loved it. They also had a cute little petting zoo.
Aubs with her little buddy, Spencer.



And here is Aubrey in her cute Dorthy costume, all ready for the ward Halloween party.

7 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

SO CUTE! :)

WRYUN said...

Too cute!! I love her super big grin, it makes me giggle every time! And I LOVE her cute little friend Spencer......

Mrs. S said...

She is so precious! I love her expression on the horse. I swear animals are magical for children.

Ann said...

I love Gardner Village. And I love Aubrey's costume. We dressed Halle as Dorothy last year because I couldn't resist the sparkly red shoes! They look so adorable on Aubrey.

Somer said...

She looks so cute!

whitney said...

I swear Aubrey makes the cutest Dorothy ever! That dress is to die for, especially on her.

the Provident Woman said...

What a cutie!