Monday, November 9, 2009

Music I Love

I Love this song for running. P.S. The way he acts in this music video is the way I want to act whenever I hear this song. He is crazy and I love him.

This is just a good song.

You know they tend to play some pretty cheesy music on the Sounds of The Sabbath (kosy 106.5), but I was so pleased when I heard this one recently. I love Allison Krauss.

I am also a bit obsessed with Glee right now. Here are some examples of why.

Also, do you know the Avett Brothers? You should. They are mine and Matt's new favorite. Their music pretty much got me out of the Grand Canyon. This song in particular. I mean lyrics like "there was a dream/one day I could see it/like a bird in a cage I broke in and demanded that somebody free it". Come on. This song makes me cry, and this one makes me wanna rock out.

Alright. That is enough for now. Do you have some new music suggestions for me?

1 comment:

whitney said...

We have such similar tastes in music! I loved *everything*!

I L.O.V.E. Mika, all his stuff, but I hadn't heard this song yet. It's fabulous, the video in particular, makes me smile.

Mmmm, Glee makes me happy. Spencer's a hater, but whatev, I'm just fine watching it religiously (hulu is my friend) by myself.

I've never heard of the Avett Brothers, I'm definitely going to have to explore them a little further.

I hope you don't mind, but some of these songs will most definitely be popping up on my playlist ;)