Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photo of the Day

I think we should all wear footed pajamas. They make everything better.

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Adorable! She is looking more and more like a young lady every day.

Lauren Davison said...

I WANT SOME! For me AND my little girl! Those are so stinkin' cute!

Hoenes Family said...

I love that pic. I remember looking for adult footed pajamas. I could not find any and had to settle for one piece pajamas without the feet. LAME!!

beapinkal said...

Aubrey is a such adorable little sweetheart. i love her smile!

whitney said...

mmmm...her curls are delicious! I want some for me!

Ashley said...

I agree, and I have some pink ones in your size if you ever want to borrow them :) That picture is adorable!! She looks so happy to be wearing those pajamas.

Somer said...

She is so beautiful!

Lars said...

Love this. I love her cute hair and radiant smile. My youngest put on her footed pjs last night. So fun!