Oh, please tell me that they didn't wrap her up in the "burrito?!?!" That is THE WORST!! Macks just had stitches...the night before Marley was born. I still have nightmares about it. I am SO SO sorry!!
It is a good thing that at the end of every day there is BED TIME!! Sleep tight!
yikes! That will be one of those little white scars she'll have under her chin for the rest of her life where she tells people, "yeah I fell when I was two..." or else just doesn't remember how she got it! I think we all have them! Somehow scratched knees, scabs and stitches are the mark of true parenthood to me. Congrats!!! (I know, I'm sick...)
7 comments:
OH NO, I'm glad Aubrey is okay, stiches don't sound fun. Did her teacher make you cry in a bad way or a good way?
Oh, please tell me that they didn't wrap her up in the "burrito?!?!" That is THE WORST!! Macks just had stitches...the night before Marley was born. I still have nightmares about it. I am SO SO sorry!!
It is a good thing that at the end of every day there is BED TIME!! Sleep tight!
So sorry sweetie!
How awful! What a scary experience for both of you. I hope today is a better day.
yikes! That will be one of those little white scars she'll have under her chin for the rest of her life where she tells people, "yeah I fell when I was two..." or else just doesn't remember how she got it! I think we all have them! Somehow scratched knees, scabs and stitches are the mark of true parenthood to me. Congrats!!! (I know, I'm sick...)
Ew yuck! I hope the rest of the day is better!
Well, she still looks adorable. And happy. BTW, what happened with the teacher, and have you heard anything from the testing yet?
Post a Comment