Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Waaa!

Aubrey's early intervention program provides a "Toddler Class" for kids Aubrey's age. It's sort of a pre-preschool class for kids with special needs, once a week for an hour and a half. And I actually have to (sniff) leave her. She is there right now! The good news is that she already knows her teacher because she is one of the women that comes to our home monthly, and the even better news is that her teacher knows all about Aubrey and what she needs to work on. I know it will be really good for her...but it's still hard for me to leave her somewhere new and different. My baby is growing up.

2 comments:

WRYUN said...

Well, that just means it's time for another one.....

Hoenes Family said...

I hear you! Kenzi is doing a preschool thing once a week too. They grow up so fast. Before you know it, they will be graduating highschool! Okay, don't think about that :)
If you really want to know where I got the high heels, I got them at ross dress for less for 15 bucks.