
Aubrey is walking. Have I mentioned it? I have? Oh, well let me just mention it again. Aubrey is walking, and it has completely taken over our world. We have no need for television, movies, books, or any other form of entertainment. Because Aubrey is walking, and we are watching and walking with her all day everyday. You would think that after a couple of weeks we would come down from the high of watching our girl walk, but we haven't. We watch and we cheer and we offer up prayers of gratitude over and over again. We went to my parents house yesterday evening and within five minutes Aubrey had the place torn apart. She was running (running I tell you!) around pulling things out of the pantry, out of drawers and cupboards, books off shelves, etc. She played chasing games with her grandma and grandpa. We all laughed in amazement. And even though Aubs is still quite clumsy and wobbly, we can officially call her a toddler. It feels so good.
10 comments:
yay! that is the best news! that makes me so happy. :)
yay for little Aubrey! I'm so happy for her.
Love it!! Cannot wait to see her toddling in person...Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
That is such great news! I am so happy for everyone involved! What a great feeling. She really is beautiful. By the way, you are totally going to rock that Grand Canyon. You go girl!
how fantastic!!! It's so thrilling to hear that about her...and it sounds like she's making up for all the past months that she hasn't been walking. We're so thrilled for your whole family!
I am seriously so happy for you three! It's amazing how the triumphs make-up for the all the hard times.
:-D
Yahoo! Such a great thing! Soak it all in.
Awesome! What a fabulous way to start off my day....remembering to appreciate the little joys of life. Thank you!
This is quite simply the happiest news I've heard this week!
Post a Comment