Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Never Boring

It has been 10 days since my last post. Here are some reasons why:

-Aubrey's therapy
-A trip to Primary Children's where Aubrey's blood was taken for the genetic testing (which the insurance agreed to cover...yay!)
-Girls camp preparations
-Girls camp
-Recovering from Girls Camp (pictures coming soon)
-Going to the gym
-Dating my husband
-Obedience school
-Doctor's visits
-More therapy
-Cleaning the house
-Chasing Aubrey around the house (yay!)
-Reading a really good book

Still to come:

-Boating with the family
-Aubrey's toddler class
-Youth Conference

I am sleepy.

4 comments:

Mrs. S said...

SO what's the really good book?

Lauren Davison said...

Phew! That's quite the list!

Megan said...

The book I just finished is called The Magic of Ordinary Days. It was SO good! I'm also reading one right now called Snow Flower and The Secret Fan...I haven't finished it yet, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

WRYUN said...

Haaaa at least I get a break this weekend..........(j/k)