Matt was in charge of getting Aubrey bathed and into bed this evening while I was at Young Women's. When I got home he couldn't wait to show me this adorable and hilarious video he took of he and Aubrey playing after dinner. Watching this video totally brought back memories of playing chasing and scaring games with my dad when I was a little girl. Matt is such a great daddy!
6 comments:
that is the cutest video EVER! I teared up a little! matt is such a great guy and such a great dad! miss you guys
What a cute little stinker!!! I love that she keeps trying to get the camera and then giggles like crazy when she does!! What a doll. And what a great hubs taking cute videos for you!
DAR.LING. So cute. I loved the continued attempts (with all the giggles, of course) to sabotage the camera too. :)
that is so sweet. the video made me smile. so cute!!
Megan...that is so cute! She is adorable. That video made me smile a whole lot.
That is pretty much the cutest video ever. I love how she tries to "sneakily" grab for the camera in the end with a smirk on her face!
Post a Comment