Friday, July 3, 2009

Too Late For A Title

So, I went to a movie with my girlfriend tonight (by the way, you should see The Proposal...it is hilarious!). I drank too much Diet Coke too late in the day (I vaguely recall giving up soda a week ago, oops) and now I cannot sleep (or write without using parenthesis, apparently). So I was just looking through our photos and decided to edit a few of them just for fun. In the above photo I edited myself right out and made it black and white. Then I stared at it for 5 minutes because I love it so much. Beauties, I tell you what.

2 comments:

WRYUN said...

So cute, I think I'd frame it! Loved the movie, and the night out!!! I ate way too much candy, popcorn, and drank too much sprite, but it doesn't count if you're with a girlfriend right?


right?

Hoenes Family said...

You did a great job. It is a cute pic. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. I too think it is a fabulous holiday. What a nice gift your grandpa gave you!