Monday, July 6, 2009

Our weekend in pictures

We had a really great 4th of July weekend...it was everything I expected and more! So get ready for a whole lot of photos! Last week my Grandma and Grandpa were in town from Indiana and my brother was in town from Seattle. Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures while they were here but I did manage to get this shot with my g-momma. Isn't she cute?!
Matt had the day off on Friday, and we just spent a nice relaxing day together as a family.

On Saturday we went up to Jordanelle to go boating with Matt's family. We had SO much fun, even though the water was freezing and we did get rained on a little.

Aubs just chillin' on the beach. I love this picture.

She's getting so big. Doesn't she look cute in her patriotic clothes? Do you think she looks like me in this one?

Aubrey LOVES the boat. Despite the fact that she didn't get a nap all day, as long as we were boating she was happy as can be. Like mother like daughter!

Aubrey also had her first experience on the tube this year...and of course she loved it!

Aubrey went faster on the tube than some of her older cousins. She was such a great sport and we look forward to many more days at the lake with her this summer.

We definitely got our fill of hot dogs, hamburgers, s'mores, and sun-burns.

1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

How fun! That was not too many pictures! You should see the post I just did! I titled it world's longest post! I love boating. I am so glad Aubrey loved it! I bet it was such a joy seeing her face while tubing!