"With Lucifer beneath you, and God above, when either one of them asks you what you're living of...say love." -The Avett Brothers
i can't get over how beautiful aubrey is! i cant get enough of her :) miss you guys!
Very cute. I think she looks like a doll!
I think each picture is a keeper, so cute!
So cute!
Ha! I love how your smile starts to look a little strained there in the middle... beautiful little family!
Such cute pix!! I love them all, they each have a little personality to them!! And Aubrey too, what a cutie!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i can't get over how beautiful aubrey is! i cant get enough of her :) miss you guys!
Very cute. I think she looks like a doll!
I think each picture is a keeper, so cute!
So cute!
Ha! I love how your smile starts to look a little strained there in the middle... beautiful little family!
Such cute pix!! I love them all, they each have a little personality to them!! And Aubrey too, what a cutie!
Post a Comment