
We feel so lucky to live so close to the new temple, and decided we would walk over there today and take a few pictures (too bad we couldn't get Aubrey's face in any of them). We haven't gone to the open house yet, but from what we hear it is so beautiful on the inside. I can't wait to see it, and I especially can't wait for the dedication!


We didn't think the walk would be too long, but Stella was pooped by the time we got there...and it started raining while we were walking home. So this is our version of a double stroller!!
5 comments:
What a gorgeous temple! Wish we were that close to a temple.
What a fun little walk! I LOVE your double stroller idea!! I say we get a play date in this week...
I am assuming that is the Oquirreh I have no idea how to spell it. My bro and sister in law live right by it! Depending on how close you are, I am wondering if you are in their ward. We are going to the openhouse on the 29th of June. I would love to stop by for a min and say hello.
Kali, I would love for you to stop by!!!!
I can't wait to go see it!! Those are some great pics with the clouds in the background!
Post a Comment