Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A List...(because I can't always write from the corner of my heart!)

-The Temple Celebration is over. It was such an awesome experience, and most definitely worth all of the long nights away from home.

-Stella is a funny puppy, and I like her a lot. She's getting big fast.

-Aubrey has a nasty cold. I've been snotted on more times then I would like to admit today.

-I got about 4 hours of sleep last night.

-It's June and I need to start getting to the gym again...but for some reason I feel I would rather poke my eyes out with a dull fork. Working on the motivation thing.

-I painted my toe nails red yesterday.

-Our vegetable garden seems to be coming along. We've planted squash, zuccini, cucumbers, green beans, pumpkins, and red and green bell peppers. We're still hoping to add one tomato plant.

-I am reading a really good book right now called Mudbound.

-I bought a new dress yesterday and I'm very happy about it.

-Aubrey is waking up from her nap early right now, and I am SO NOT happy about that.

(this is for you, Sally!:)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I just finished Mudbound. It was good in a that was a good book but life used to be really hard kind of way. Enjoy!

Chiara said...

So, I'm not the only one with the "I'd rather poke my eyes out with a dull fork than work out" problem. That is so comforting to know! Let us know when Aubrey is feeling better. Macks and I would love a play date!

Mrs. S said...

Your cull fork comment was so funny! It took me years to get motivated to lose my baby weight...so I totally understand that. It's just not a fun thing to do unless you can feel a glimmer of motivation!