These pictures were taken this morning as we were getting Aubrey and Stella re-acquainted after Stella's first night here. Morning is a good time for these girls to play together. We've learned that Aubrey has no tolerance for our puppy if she isn't well rested.
We think they will be great friends someday:)
In other Stella news...we're so happy that she is kennel trained, meaning that she will never pee or poop in her kennel. We took her out before we went to bed last night, and she was clean and dry this morning when we came down. We immediately took her out and she did her business, and then came in for breakfast. It was the same for church today, we left her in her kennel and then came home between blocks (so convenient since the church is across the street), and each time we came to check on her she was asleep and dry. She has had a few accidents in the kitchen, but we're working on it:)
For how nervous Matt was about getting a dog, he is madly in love with Stella and I think the feeling is mutual. Stella loves to chase and play with Matt and cuddle up on his lap...so she may just be his dog:)
For how nervous Matt was about getting a dog, he is madly in love with Stella and I think the feeling is mutual. Stella loves to chase and play with Matt and cuddle up on his lap...so she may just be his dog:)
10 comments:
Pretty cute!! I bet Aubrey is just going to fall in love with her soon. They'll be inseparable I'm sure. Although, Matt might get jealous....
I love little puppy dog faces!
Stella is such a cute dog! Congrats on the new addition!
She's so cute! I love the last picture of Aubrey's face as she's looking at her!
I love the photo of Aubrey and Stella on the stairs. It looks like they will be good friends.
She's so cute! We had a cocker spaniel growing up, and she was the best dog! You guys are so grown up- getting a dog! She'll be so much fun.
Stella is so cute! and she a super cute name too.
I mean, she has a super cute name too.
By the way, I LOVE the name!!!
What a beautiful little lady! (and by that, I mean both Aubrey and the dog) I'm excited for you guys! Let's get together and have a doggie play-date!
Post a Comment