Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stella

Well, after a lot of stewing, discussing, and back and forthing (I know that isn't a real word), we decided to get a dog! We picked her up today after taking Aubrey to meet her, and we are so excited. Her name is Stella, and she is a 9 week old Cocker Spaniel puppy. This picture isn't her (you can tell from the date on the picture), but this is exactly what she looks like. She's so cute and SO sweet. We love her already (especially Matt...she has him wrapped right around her little finger...er, paw). Aubrey is still getting used to the fact that she isn't the only "baby" in the house anymore, but she is certainly interested in Stella, and we think they will be really good for each other.

We will post more pictures as soon as we can find the cord!!!

3 comments:

WRYUN said...

You are definitely brave!! That's why I had a baby, so we wouldn't get a dog!It's either one or the other..

Hoenes Family said...

What a cute dog! That is so fun. I really hope Aubrey and her become BFF's!

Carolyn said...

She's a cutie! And, I love her name. You guys are going to have so much fun with her!