I am thinking about doing it again. The only problem with the side swept bangs, is that my hair is naturally curly...which means that I would have to do/straighten my hair everyday. Which is sometimes hard with a 2 year old and a puppy that isn't house trained. I like the style though, and my hair needs a new do. Thoughts?
I know most of you could probably care less...but just indulge me. mmmkay?
10 comments:
Funny. I'm sick of my bangs and trying to grow them out. But that is because my hair is thin, thin, thin and I can't waste one strand on bangs. You don't seem to have said problem.
I loved your bangs, but I totally understand the time constraints. So...I love your look with bangs, but I totally understand the ease of keeping them grown up. Wow, I guess this was a totally useless comment. :)
i understand your problem. My hair is the most ugly hair ever if i don't do it EVERY DAY!!!! I need to dry it first and then use the iron... takes about 30 minutes which i hate. So i don't know what you should do:) Sorry! But just so you know- you're not alone:)
By the way- you look gurgeous with both hairstyle.
Hmmm, hard decision. Bangs require a lot of upkeep. You have to keep them trimmed quite often, which I'm sure you know, and yes, you have to do your hair or else.....Not so easy when you have a kiddo. I guess really, it's whatever you feel you're up to doing on a daily basis. As for me, I am chopping it all off this next week, I can't stand trying to grow it out and I just don't have the patience to do my hair every morning and I always feel like crap when I pull it up into a greasy ponytail....So, there you go, don't know if that will help or not!
I like the bangs. It gives your hair a little more interest overall, in addition to being Pantene Pro-V beautiful.
My favorite part about these pictures is your old apartment in the backgroung.. memories!
I've tried bangs several times and I hated them every time, mostly because they were so annoying. If you had them before though and liked it, you probably won't mind. They are an easy way to change your look fast.
I had bangs for awhile. They were cute but a huge hassle. It is a tough call but if it were me, I wouldn't do it. I love being able to just pull my hair back and not having to worry about doing something with my bangs.
I love sweep bangs. You look great either way. I'd go for the bangs. I just push mine out of the way when I don't have time to straighten them.
you already know my hair rule: whatever is easiest! but then again, there's a reason your hair always looks cute and mine is always tied up in a bandana. so i'd trust your intuition more than mine on this one :)
I say just shave your entire head. I'll do it if you do it. PROMISE!!
Post a Comment