Monday, May 25, 2009

It Makes Me Happy

Matt and I stayed up late last night and watched a movie...that we had to keep pausing because Aubrey would wake up and talk to herself. She didn't really fall asleep until 11pm...crazy girl. The movie was Valkyrie. As a reminder, there is no such thing as a Holocaust movie that ends well.

This morning Matt got up with Stella and took her out to do her business while I slept on. Then he came back to bed, and we both slept on. Then he got up and made us breakfast while I did nothing on the computer. It is 10:28 am, Aubrey is STILL sleeping, Stella is napping, Matt has left to clean his dad's office, and I am still in my pajamas with yesterday's makeup on my face.

Also, my little miss walked a lot yesterday. She is doing so well. I hear her waking up, so it's time for good morning kisses. I love Memorial Day. I love my life.

1 comment:

WRYUN said...

Awww, happy day to you! Spencer didn't wake up until 9:45, it was so great. Best way to start a day off isn't it? Especially after staying up late watching a movie with the hubs!!